Town of Hartford, Wisconsin

Election Information

You are able to view your ballot on-line! Please visit MYVOTE.WI.GOV



If you are a new resident in the Town of Hartford, you will need to re-register in this township.  You will need proof of residency which can be a utility bill, a bank statement, or a drivers license. Any form of proof of residency MUST HAVE A CURRENT ADDRESS. You may also use other legal documents with current address. Here is a link to the Government Accountability Board for all questions on registering to vote, GAB Voting FAQ's  For any other questions, pease call the clerk at 262-673-7214.

For Election results click on the following link:

If you have a problem with the above link go to the following: click on Departments > County Clerk >Election Information >election results and you should find what you're looking for.



Horizontal Line
Print Version   |   Return to Previous  

Horizontal Line